Blue protective film
Blue self-adhesive protective film is specially designed for fast and reliable coating of sensitive surfaces in order to protect against damages, scratches and dirts. It used for protection during such process as: painting, polishing, slicing
shaping, delivery, routing and installation of the product. The thickness of the film varies from 30 to 40 microns.
Protective blue film is designed for:
- Protection of product surfaces from damages, scratches, abrasions and attritions during routing and installation;
- Protection from contamination.
Examples of film application on different surfaces:
- Glass surfaces;
- Ceramic surfaces;
- Plastic surfaces: plastic sheets, PVC profiles and window sills;
- Polished stone surfaces;
- Wood surface;
- Metal surfaces, stainless steel.
Properties and benefits of blue film:
- Good elasticity and reliability;
- Good resistance to chemicals;
- The film is easily removed from the surface, leaving no traces of glue on the surface of the product;
- Reliable fixation. The film do not peel off during delivery and assembly.