WHAT ARE ACOUSTIC PANELS?
Acoustic panels are products designed to reduce sound reverberations (also known as echo) in interior spaces. They are typically made from porous materials that are designed to absorb sound waves, rather than reflect them, such as fabric, felt, foam, and even wood or fiberglass.
It is also incredibly strong and water resistant. This makes felt perfect for humid climates.
It is an excellent choice acoustically and prevents echoing.
It does not require frequent cleaning and maintenance, it is extremely easy to clean.
It can be easily cut, sized and installed in the area where the flooring will be installed.
Adhesive glues make installing acoustic panels quick and easy. You simply dab glue across all corners and throughout the middle of the panel, hold against the wall for a minute or so, and you're done!
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable.
- Incredibly strong and water resistant, this makes felt perfect for humid climates.
- Excellent choice acoustically and prevents echoing.
- Does not require frequent cleaning and maintenance.
- Hypoallergenic, odorless and non-toxic.
- Can be easily cut, sized and installed in the area where the flooring will be installed.
- PET Felt has a unique effect on sound waves thanks to its porous structure.
- By changing the direction of sound waves, it causes them to break and their energy to be absorbed and reduced as heat.
- PET fibers and air gaps do not transmit sound waves, allowing them to be damped and dispersed.
- When a 2-3 cm gap is left behind the high density and 9 mm thick PET panel, its effect on sound absorption performance
- increases incredibly.
Acoustic panels are available in 8 colors
The fire resistance class of acoustic felts is certified as “B -s1, d0”
PACKAGING AND DELIVERY
Each panel is individually packaged in cardboard boxes is made ready for shipment.
Loading is done as 90 panels = 1 pallet