White protective film
White protective film is made of white polyethylene. It is one of the most durable types of protective films. The thickness of the film varies from 40 to 80 microns, depending on the customer request. The protective properties of the applied film depends on the selected thickness.
Protective white film is designed for:
- Protection of surfaces from damages and contaminations during shipping, installation, assembly and storage;
- Protection of surfaces from mechanical influences during processing (bending, cutting, forming, stamping, painting).
Examples of film application on different surfaces:
- Metalic sheets and products made of them: sandwich panels, aluminum composite panels, aluminum window profiles;
- Plastic surfaces: plastic sheets, PVC profiles and window sills.
Properties and benefits of the white protective film:
- Good elasticity and opacity;
- High reflection effect of light rays;
- Impermeability to water and vapor;
- High strength characteristics;
- Easily removed from the surface, leaving no traces of adhesive on the surface of the product.