IsoMelt Mini Series can accommodate 2kg PUR standard slugs and work with up to 4 liters of adhesive. All units feature a fully integrated multi-functional controller that is accessible from a user-friendly screen, allowing for fast and easy configuration changes and providing ‘key-to-line’ capabilities.
- Ideal for edge-banding, post-forming, bookbinding, product assembly and clear packaging.
- No cleaning is required, which eliminates the need for weekend shutdown.
- Swiveling tank lid allows for faster changes of PUR slugs, minimizing downtime.
- Optional pneumatic pressure regulation Integrated grammage control, accessible through a MFC controller, simplifies the operator’s programming tasks to eliminate product loss and downtime associated with incorrect coat weight adjustments.
- Optional lighting beacon and unit alarms to indicate low adhesive levels.
- Wide range of available options permits complete customization based on specific user needs.
|Melting Capacity||5 Kg/h (*)|
|Number of Pumps||1|
|Working Temperature||30ºC – 230ºC|
|Electrical Connection||230 V 3-phase Δ / 400 V 3-phase Y – 50/60 Hz|
|Max. Working Hydraulic Pressure||100 Bar|
|Max. Working Viscosity||100 000 cps|
|Max. Electrical Tank Consumption||1200 W|
|Max. Pumping Capacity per Pump||max 48 Kg/h|
|Max. Electric Exits||4|
|Maximum output power (Channel 1 / Channel 2)||2Х1800 W|
|Maximum output power (Channel 3 / Channel 4)||2Х1400 W|
(*) Melt rate may vary depending on specific adhesive type.