New FlexMelt™ Series includes a complete range of hot melt tanks designed for the most demanding applications. All FlexMelt Series Units feature an intuitive MFC (Multi-Function Controller) for fast and easy configuration changes. This totally integrated control provides ‘key-to-line’ capabilities from one single, user-friendly screen.
- Up to 2 gear pumps dual or single stream for the 8 and 14 L units.
- Up to 4 gear pumps dual or single stream for the 30 and 50 L units.
- Support for any pump combination.
- Multi-fuction control with integrated variable speed pump control for key-to-line capabilities from one single screen.
- Easy access to pump manifolds.
- Up to 8 hose and gun connections.
- Variable speed AC motor and gear pumps are in all FlexMelt units. These units are controlled through an intuitive multi-function control and support any pump combination without complicated job programming.
- Ensure a reliable operation, minimize downtime and help reduce char buildup, while simplifying maintenance with our Teflon® coated tanks.
- The integrated grammage control is accessible through Valco Melton’s user-friendly multi-function controller. Simplify your operator’s programming tasks and virtually eliminate waste and downtime associated with incorrect adjustment of the coat weight. This leads to important adhesive savings and ensures a consistent, defect-free product.
|Tank Capacity||8 L||14 L||30 L||50 L||100 L|
|Melting Capacity (Kg/h)||6,5||12||18||32||65|
|Max. Pump Capacity per Pump||Single stream: 0.45 – 8 cc /Dual stream: 2x 0.2 – 4.8 cc||Single stream: 15 – 30 cc|
|Max. Number of Pumps||Up to 2||Up to 4||Up to 2|
|Electrical Connection||230 + PE or 400 Y + PE|
|Max. Working Hydraulic Pressure||80 bar|
|Max. Working Viscosity||50 000 CPS|
|Electrical Consumption (unit)||2900 W||4100 W||4100 W||7300 W||12100 W|
|Electrical Consumption (pump and manifold)||1280 W||1280 W||1280 W||1280 W||3250 W|