The Evolution C Series technology is the newest innovation for hot melt adhesive melters. The design is a culmination of features that were specifically crafted to meet the most current needs communicated by hot melt unit users worldwide. A new user-friendly control panel supports a quick and easy configuration to adapt to any work requirement. Valco Melton’s new EC Series hot melt adhesive unit offers optimum reliability and total control of the unit’s operation. Supported by the most current features and technology, the Valco Melton EC series unit easily takes recognition as the best in its class in performance.
- High Performance, multi-functional option-filled hot melt application solutions.
- LCD Operator Panel for ease of use and programming.
- Optional Integrated Auto Feed System and Glue Pattern Control.
- Common footprint allows for universal installation.
EC Unit Multi-Function Control Features:
- Separate LED indicator for each zone.
- An alarm system with outputs.
- Direct access button to setback/standby mode.
- Configuration screen with an intuitive interface and LED indicator for configuration mode.
- Up to 3 different daily programs for each day of the week.
- New MCP6-P fully-integrated adhesive pattern control included in the option.
|Unit||EC 4||EC 8||EC 14|
|Melt Rate (Kg/h)||4,2||7,9||13,5|
|Pump Compression Rate (Kg/h)||1:14||1:14||1:13||1:14|
|Max. Pump Capacity (Kg/h)||35||35||100||35|
|Working Temperature||30 – 240 ºC|
|Electrical Connection||220 I + T, 220III + T, 380III +N+T|
|Pneumatic Pressure||0,5 – 6 Bar|
|Working Viscosity||50 000 cps|
|Electrical Consumption||1800 W||2800 W||4000 W|