Elastic adhesive Ultra W 2934
Hot-melt adhesive for diaper construction which is used lycra fixation (bonding of elastic) with very good creep resistance. It is characterized by: good adhesion to PE, elastic filaments (NR, Lycra), fluff and different qualities of Non Woven substrates.
This new generation of high-performance adhesive is used for for elastic applications in disposable products offer excellent creep properties and high performance, responding to the needs expressed by each customer.
Hot melt W 2934 is used for:
- Manufacture of baby and adult diapers, training pants;
- Manufacture of disposable products.
Properties and benefits of hot melt adhesive W 2934:
- Excellent creep results, regardless of the amount of applied;
- High adhesion to elastic/lycra.
- High yield, with low creep levels;
- Light Odour;
- Excellent Adhesion / Cohesion Balance;
- High Cohesive Strength;
- Good thermal stability;
- Safe and harmless to be used in the manufacture of hygiene products.
Application: can be used in nozzle, roller or other applicator system. Recommended working temperature 140 – 160°C. Temperatures above 190 °C should be avoided. During extended machine stops it is recommended to switch off the heating.
Storage conditions: glue should be stored in a closed original package under normal cool and dry storage conditions, should be protected from direct sunlight. In such conditions glue can be stored for at least 12 months without negative impact on it’s quality.