Construction adhesive W 3500
Pressure sensitive hot-melt adhesive used for diaper construction. It is especially developed for low temperature applications.
It is low melt construction adhesive with low odour, light color and good thermal stability. It is characterized by: consistent performance in high speed lines, good adhesion to PE, elastic filaments, fluff and different qualities of NW substrates and high cold tack.
Hot melt W 3500 is used for:
- Manufacture of surgical sheets, napkins, underpads;
- Manufacture of baby and adult diapers;
- Manufacture of feminine hygiene products.
Properties and benefits of hot melt adhesive W 3500:
- Versatility, being suitable for a wide range of applications;
- Application at low temperatures;
- Low odour and light color;
- High cold tack;
- Good thermal stability;
- High adhesion properties;
- Cohesive strength;
- Peel strength;
- Allow high speed bonding;
- Low consumption due to optimised viscosity at application temperature.
Application: can be used in nozzle, roller or other applicator system. Recommended working temperature 120 – 160°C. Temperatures above 180 °C should be avoided. During extended machine stops it is recommended to switch off the heating.
Storage conditions: glue should be stored in a closed original package under normal cool and dry storage conditions, should be protected from direct sunlight. In such conditions glue can be stored for at least 12 months without negative impact on it’s quality.