Construction adhesive W 4200
Construction adhesive W 4200 is on the base of synthetic rubber. This hot-melt adhesive is used for diaper construction and was specially developed for low temperature applications.
It is characterized by: good adhesion to PE, elastic filaments (NR, Lycra), Fluff and different qualities of Non Woven substrates and has good thermal stability.
Hot melt W 4200 is used for:
- Manufacture of baby and adult diapers;
- Manufacture of feminine hygiene products.
Properties and benefits of hot melt adhesive W 4200:
- High adhesion properties;
- Low odour;
- Good thermal stability;
- Good Cohesive Strength;
- Low consumption due to optimised viscosity at application temperature;
- Application at low temperatures;
- Safe and harmless to be used in the manufacture of hygiene products.
Application: can be used in nozzle, roller or other applicator system. Recommended working temperature 120 – 160°C. Temperatures above 180 °C should be avoided. During extended machine stops it is recommended to switch off the heating.
Storage conditions: glue should be stored in a closed original package under normal cool and dry storage conditions, should be protected from direct sunlight. In such conditions glue can be stored for at least 12 months without negative impact on it’s quality.