Construction adhesive W 7000
Hot-melt adhesive used in the Sanitary Industry in all construction operations. Use for production of diapers, femcare products and disposable articles. It has good adhesion to PE, fluff and different qualities of NW substrates.
It is characterized by high performance, low consumption which is obtained due to excellent product distribution and good adhesion to the different substrates. It has high fluidity and excellent sprayability, that is why it is recommended for spray application systems. This adhesive has excellent thermal stability without significant variations in viscosity, browning and gel formation after 96 hours at 170°C.
Hot melt W 7000 is used for:
- Manufacture of baby and adult diapers;
- Manufacture feminine hygiene products and disposable products.
Properties and benefits of hot melt adhesive W 7000:
- Versatility, being suitable for a wide range of applications;
- Application at low temperatures;
- Low odour and light color;
- Good thermal stability;
- High adhesion properties;
- Cohesive strength;
- Peel strength;
- Allow high speed bonding;
- Low consumption due to excellent product distribution;
- Long storage life;
Application: can be used in nozzle, roller or other applicator system. Recommended working temperature 120 – 160°C. Temperatures above 190 °C should be avoided. During extended machine stops it is recommended to switch off the heating.
Storage conditions: glue should be stored in a closed original package under normal cool and dry storage conditions, should be protected from direct sunlight. In such conditions glue can be stored for at least 24 months without negative impact on it’s quality.