Hot melt D 94 on the base of synthetic rubber
The pressure-sensitive hot melt adhesive is used for pressure-sensitive tapes and stock labels. Due to its good adhesion properties it’s also recommended for general product assembly.
It is characterized by: good resistance to staining for open face papers, high tack level, good adhesion to a wide range of surfaces, good tack retention down to 2-5°C and high coating viscosity.
Hot melt D 94 is used for:
- Manufacturer of self-adhesive items (envelopes, self-adhesive paper labels, GPP label, chill label, assembly PSA, office tape, box sealing tape, double side tape);
- Bonding of plastic bags;
- Applications in the assembly of products (paperboard envelopes);
- Adhesive strip on diapers, napkins and other hygiene items.
Properties of hot melt adhesive D 94:
- Good resistance to migration for open-face papers;
- High tack at low temperatures;
- Good adhesion to a wide variety of surfaces;
- Good heat resistance;
- Good thermal stability;
- High cohesion;
- Excellent converting;
- Versatility, grades which can be utilized across different applications;
- Multifunction capabilities whenever it is needed to be either construction or an elastic adhesive;
- Wide functionality, grades which in application can be utilized across a broad temperature range and adhere across a broad surface energy range;
- Processability, good coating performance, and good cutability of laminated jumbo rolls. Slitting, rewinding, label converting;
- Functionality, specific grades for challenging environments such as low temperature coupled with moisture bloom;
- Low staining / low migrating product.
Application: can be used in the nozzle, roller or another applicator system. Temperatures above 180 °C should be avoided. During extended machine stops it is recommended to switch off the heating.
Storage conditions: glue should be stored in a closed original package under normal cool and dry storage conditions and protected from direct sunlight. In such conditions glue can be stored for at least 12 months without a negative impact on its quality.