Hot melt adhesive R 545 on the base of synthetic rubber
Economic grade for labelling paper labels and OPP labels to PVC, PE, PET and metal bottles. It is High-Yield adhesive, that is suitable for slow and medium speed labellers. It characterized by medium open time, extra low viscosity, high cohesion and high initial strength. It allows labelling and foiling of warm, cold, wet and dry bottles.
Hot melt R 545 is used for:
- Labelling of plastic bottles;
- Labelling of metal bottles.
Properties of hot melt adhesive R 545:
- High hot and cold tack;
- Good thermal stability;
- Good adhesion properties to different plastic materials (OPP, PE, PET);
- Suitable for metal surfaces;
- Suitable for paper and OPP labels;
- Allows wet, dry and warm bottling;
- Good resistance against condensation and humidity;
- Low viscosity easy flow and no angel hairs;
- High initial strength;
- High elasticity;
- Light colour;
- Odour free and flow fume emission.
Application: can be used in nozzle, roller or other applicator system. Temperatures above 180 °C should be avoided. During extended machine stops it is recommended to switch off the heating.
Storage conditions: glue should be stored in a closed original package under normal cool and dry storage conditions, should be protected from direct sunlight. In such conditions glue can be stored for at least 12 months without negative impact on it’s quality.